The politicians led by Kajiado North MP hopeful Sankok Teeka opposed the method even as party Secretary-General Jeremiah Kioni gave assurances on Thursday that the nomination process will be free and fair. But Mr Sankok warned that the Jubilee party risked losing seats in the county if unpopular aspirants were handpicked by some party officials at the expense of the most popular ones.
- Heightened security likely near Masimba, Kajiado County, after violent protest leaves four people dead, six injured
- Activists hold a demonstration asking the government to lower costs of living, especially on food prices.
- National Police Service (NPS) has moved to address misinformation regarding the eviction of the Maasai community from Loliondo
- Violence Reported Against Ruto (UDA) Political Rally in Jacaranda Grounds
- Deputy President Denounces Violence in Nairobi Rally
No comments to show.